- 3-MAN EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION COMMISSION TEAM VISITS NCAA
- AFCAC/SINGAPORE CAA CONDUCTS SAFETY OVERSIGHT COURSE IN NIGERIA
- AFRICAN SAFETY TEAM COLLABORATES WITH NIGERIA ON ICAO AUDIT
- AFRICAN SAFETY TEAM COLLABORATES WITH NIGERIA ON ICAO AUDIT (1)
- AIR OPERATOR CERTIFICATE (AOC) HOLDERS LISTING
- AIRPORT ENCROACHMENT …. NCAA COLLABORATES WITH OTHER AGENCIES TO ENHANCE SECURITY AT AIRPORTS
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION (1)
- AVIATION, SECURITY AGENCIES TO TIGHTEN SECURITY AROUND AIRPORTS
- CAVERTON GROUP PAYS COURTESY VISIT TO NCAA
- COURTESY CALL ON THE DG NCAA
- COURTESY CALL......
- CURRENT AUTHORISATION STATUS - AS AT 3RD JANUARY 2019
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF COVENANT UNIVERSITY ON A STUDY VISIT
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT, COVENANT UNIVERSITY,SANGO OTA ON A STUDY VISIT
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT, COVENANT UNIVERSITY,SANGO OTA ON A STUDY VISIT (1)
- DISREGARD FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, NCAA NOT RECRUITING
- EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE…… NCAA ADVISES AIRLINES TO EXERCISE HIGH LEVEL VIGILANCE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS AUGUST, 2018
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS (JANUARY-JUNE, 2019)
ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority revenue generation drive received a huge boost as Arik airlines joined league of airlines on the Authority’s Bill Settlement Plan (BSP).
This development was made manifest at the Aviation House today- Thursday, June 21, 2018 when management of Arik airlines led by its Managing Director, Capt. Roy Ilegbodu exchanged the signed agreement to that effect.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Read More