List of Licences
- Pilot licences:
- Private pilot licence – aeroplane, helicopter, airship, powered-lift, balloon or glider categories;
- Commercial pilot licence—aeroplane, helicopter, airship, powered-lift, balloon or glider categories;
- The Authority may issue the following medical certificates when an applicant satisfactorily accomplishes the requirements in this Part for the medical certificate sought:
- Medical certificate Class 1 for CPL, ATPL, and flight instructor licences and for DPEs
- Medical certificate Class 2 for student pilot authorisation, flight engineer, PPL and cabin crew licences
- Medical certificate Class 3 for Air traffic controller licence.
- The Authority may issue the following certificates to pilots, AMEs and flight engineers holding a licence from another ICAO Contracting State
- Validation certificates.
- The Authority may issue certificates of designation to representatives of the Director General of the Authority
Read More (NCAA regulation extract (pdf))
Airline Transport Pilot
Aeronautical Station Operator
Air traffic Controller