RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION OF CARGO AGENTS
GUIDELINES FOR THE RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION OF CARGO AGENTS1. RENEWAL OF REGISTRATION
An application for certificate renewal by a Cargo Agent shall be made in writing to:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
MURTALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT
1.2 The following supporting documents shall be forwarded with the application:
- Returns on Agent’s activities in the past two (2) years, which may not be limited to the following:
- The tonnage of cargo processed, both imports and exports; and
- Addresses of new offices (if any).
- Receipt of payment of N50,000.00 non refundable renewal processing fee to NCAA;
- Certificates of refresher courses attended by your operations staff during the period, especially in the handling of Dangerous Goods and special cargoes; and
- Curriculum Vitae of the Directors of the company;
- Evidence of Agency Agreement with cargo agent(s) in case there have been changes to the previous agreement, or there are new ones;
- Evidence of Insurance to cover Agency obligation in case of default, accidents and incidents;
- An audited Statement of Accounts for two (2) years; and
- Duly completed renewal form NCAA/CA.001; (form obtainable from NCAA).
1.4 Provided that the Cargo agent has fulfilled the above conditions and has conducted its activities satisfactorily, the Certificate shall be renewed with a validity of two (2) years.